2018 Upgraded Version Compelete Soldering Kit:
1. Easier to Use. Adding an ON/OFF switch, you can turn the soldering iron on/off with ease.
2. Better Heat Dissipation. The solder tips with four ventilation holes and steel-pipe design help cool fast.
3. Temperature Adjustable. Heat quickly, can reduce the temperature of the handle, and avoid hot plastic melting.
4. A tool case can store all tools together, easy and convenient to arrange your workspace.
Working Voltage: AC 110V/50Hz
Cable Length: 128cm
Solder Iron Temperature Range: 200℃~450℃ (392℉~842℉)
Working Environment Temperature: 0~40℃
Storage Temperature: minus 20~80℃
Storage Humidity: 35%~45%
Power cord material: Anti-scald silicone wire
1. When the soldering iron plugged in for the first time, there will come out little smoke from the tip end. The smoke will stop in a short time and would never come out again.
2. Use soldering stand and other aids to avoid burnt fingers.
3. Don’t pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
4. Don’t apply too much unnecessary solder.
1 x Temperature Adjustable Soldering Iron with ON/OFF Switch
5 x Soldering Iron Tips
1 x Soldering Iron Stand
1 x Soldering Wire Tube
1 x Desoldering Pump
2 x Anti-static Tweezers
1 x Desoldering Wick
1 x Tool Carrying Case